Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Quote of the Week( ´_⊃`)

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do." - Walter Bagehot

   This quote means that in life, you feel great when you accomplish something people say you cannot achieve. Don't ever let anybody tell you what to do, or construct the path of your life. Many people in this world bring you down for things, simply because they themselves cannot accomplish it. The most important thing in life is control. Do not let others control you, because they think they know you better than you know yourself.

  This quote relates to anybody who has had even one accomplishment they didn't think would happen. It feels great when you achieve something others doubted would happen. Prove them wrong! Do not let others get to your head, and just listen to yourself. Negativity is an obstacle, and sometimes, people fail to break them. That is why you just be the true you.

  In the end, it's normal to come across somebody who doesn't want you to accomplish something. The real challenge is to avoid those kind of people. If you do, I guarantee you will feel better about yourself. I myself have been through those times where I have been thrown under the bus because of negative people. You want to know what I did NOT do? I did not just stay with them, thinking that they are making me a better person. I blocked those people out of my life, and now I feel 100x better.

No comments:

Post a Comment