Total Pageviews

Monday, February 29, 2016

Quote of the Week(ミ ̄ー ̄ミ)

"Blood is thicker than water" -Unknown

  We've all once heard this quote said from your parents. Even though it may seem irritating to hear it, it couldn't be more true. A relationship with your family is more important than anything. Your family is your blood, and you have been with them from day one. You can also say it as "Family is more important than any other." Your family is your blood, while anybody else is a friend. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that friends are just friends. It's just that many people tend to forget how much your family does for you, so this quote can really be a wake up call.

  This quote could relate to any teenager. Many teens tend to forget their parents do so much for them, and hang out with friends way more than with parents. Even I sometimes forget to be with my family. I'm sitting in my room talking to my friends and a sudden thought comes to me. "Did I talk to my mom & dad today?" I realized how important a simple hello is to your parents. Sadly, they aren't here forever, so you have to cherish all the time you have. Your family is very important to you, so do not forget that.

   In the end, blood IS thicker than water. Family comes first no matter what. Of course you can still be with friends, but don't forget to be with your family even more. Give your parents/siblings all the love you can give, because in the end, they really deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment