Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Quote of the Week \˚ㄥ˚\

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

   There are many people who believe their life will be controlled by fate, and doesn't actually do anything to shape their future. Before you think that your life is already laid out by destiny, you're wrong. There's no successful person on this planet that claimed they "didn't really do much" to get their success. This may burst some bubbles here, but there's no actual proof that "destiny" or "fate" exists.

  This quote relates especially to those lazy people out there. These people tend to believe that no matter what, they can't change their destiny. If you're reading this and you believe that you can't change your future you are wrong. YOU change, create, and become your destiny. Not even the universe itself can give you the future you want. You have to decide what you want to be, and you have to work hard for that decision.

  We all believe sometimes that our life is already determined by destiny. Sometimes when I'm at my laziest points I try to tell myself I can't change my future just so I can just give up. I knew I was completely wrong. Don't think that, we all know it's not true. There wasn't an automatic life path that appeared when you were born. You live and learn, so you can shape your own future.

No comments:

Post a Comment